(5 1/2 x 3 1/2 In) This is a SET of NINE original vintage C. T. American Art Colored, L. B. Hollister, Importer & Jobber postcards from the 1920s. Each shows a view of scenic Black Hills, South Dakota landmark or landscape. Views include:
- 13. The Gorge, Black Hills, S. D. - (Copyright. 1910, Perkins Jr.
- 17. Monument to Mrs. Anna D. Tallent, First White Woman in the Black Hills, Near Custer, S.D.
- 22. Roosevelt Monument, on Roosevelt Mt., Near Deadwood, S.D.- Erected By The Society of Black Hills Pioneers
- 23. Reflection, Sylvan Lake, Black Hills, S.D.
- 36. Multiplex Falls in Winter, Little Spearfish Creek, Black Hills, S.D.
- 38. Wonderful Balanced Rock, Near Rockford, Black Hills, S.D. - "See America First."
- 84. Fire Lookout Tower on Mt. Coolidge, State Park, Black Hills, S.D.
- 98. "Hellgate", Spearfish Canyon, Black Hills, S.D.
- 101. Deadwood Through White Rocks, Black Hills, S.D.
***If you need something SHIPPED FASTER than First Class shipping (2-5 Days) or by a specific date, please contact me and if necessary I'll get you a quote for expedited shipping prices.***
***Vintage and antique items each have a unique history, and are sold exactly as I bought or found them/ They are in “AS FOUND" condition. Due to their unique nature, rarity, and age, all items are sold “AS IS”.***
THANK YOU for looking!
Questions, Comments? Please contact me. Ephemera Obscura