Cave of the Winds- 1920s Antique Pamphlet- Travel Brochure- Manitou Springs, CO- Colorado Cave- Tourist Souvenir- Paper Ephemera
(3 1/2 x 6 1/4 In) This is an original antique Democrat Publishing Co. brochure from the 1920s. "The Wonderful Cave of the Winds and Williams Canon- Manitou Springs, Colorado - Open All Year". "For Reservations See Mr. Brown or Phone TA 21510 Tour Agent Transportation Desk- Shirley-Savoy Hotel", is stamped on the back. Photos, Maps and Directions inside.
- Entrance to Caverns Beneath the Rockies
- The Bridal Chamber
- "Hair Pin Turn" - Williams Canon and Temple Drive
- Above the "Oriental Garden"
- Entrance to "Valley of Dreams"
- The Broken Coulumn, in a Room of Nature's Gradeur
- Mysterious Temple of Silence, Showing Magnificent Stalactites and Stalagmites
- The Veiled Curtain
- A Beautiful Panorama as Seen From the Pavilion Veranda
- Famous "Narrows" in Williams Canon on Drive to Cave of the Winds
- A Scene in Williams Canon on Drive to Cave
The pamphlet is in VERY GOOD condition, light wear at edges.
***Item will be packaged with care in an acid free sleeve, placed between two pieces of cardboard and shipped in a Bubble mailer.***
***If you need something SHIPPED FASTER than First Class shipping (2-5 Days) or by a specific date, please contact me and if necessary I'll get you a quote for expedited shipping prices.***
***Vintage and antique items each have a unique history, and are sold exactly as I bought or found them/ They are in “AS FOUND" condition. Due to their unique nature, rarity, and age, all items are sold “AS IS”.***
THANK YOU for looking!
Questions, Comments? Please contact me. Ephemera Obscura