Cooky Jar Favorites - Tested Recipes Institute - General Motors Information Rack Service - Booklet, c. 1960
(4 1/2 x 7 In) This is an original vintage Tested Recipes Institute, Inc. booklet distributed by Ticonderoga Publishers, a division of Christmas Club, A Corp. in 1960. "Cooky Jar Favorites - Delicious Cookies to Serve For Dessert, At Parties, For Snacks, To Pack in Lunch Boxes . . . and tips on Baking and Storing", is 15-pages long. Published for GM Men and Women Information Rack Service, General Motors Personal Staff. Contents include:
- DROP COOKIES: Banana Oatmeal, Butter Bits, Coconut Chews, Frosted Chocolate Drops, Ginger Cookies, Gingersnaps, Molasses Walnut Cookies, Peanut Bitter Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Vanilla Drops
- BAR COOKIES: Frosted Fudge Bars, Fruit Bars, Mincemeat Squares
- ROLLED COOKIES: Butterscotch Pinwheels, Greek Tea Cookies, Jelly Filled Sugar Cookies, Sugar Cookies
- SPRITZ: Cream Cheese Spritz
- FROSTINGS: Bittersweet, Cream
- TIPS ON BAKING COOKIES
- TIPS ON STORING COOKIES
The booklet is in VERY GOOD condition, light wear at the edges.
***Item will be packaged with care in an acid free sleeve, placed between two pieces of cardboard and shipped in a Bubble mailer.***
***If you need something SHIPPED FASTER than First Class shipping (2-5 Days) or by a specific date, please contact me and if necessary I'll get you a quote for expedited shipping prices.***
***Vintage and antique items each have a unique history, and are sold exactly as I bought or found them/ They are in “AS FOUND" condition. Due to their unique nature, rarity, and age, all items are sold “AS IS”.***
THANK YOU for looking!
Questions, Comments? Please contact me. Ephemera Obscura