Marrying on a Small Income - Household Finance Corporation and Subsidiaries - Chicago, IL - Booklet, c. 1934
(6 x 9 In) This is an original vintage Household Finance Corporation and Subsidiaries booklet from 1934. "Marrying on a Small Income - Stretching the Dollar Number 3" 20-pages long, Edited by Department of Research, Director Burr Blackburn, Home Economist Bernice Dodge. Contents include:
- Financial Foundations
- Money Income Earned Wholly By the Man. Plan I
- Money Income Earned By Both. Plan II
- Money Income Earned by Woman Alone. Plan III
- Setting the Spending Pace . . . the standard of living
- Finding a Place to Live: Renting vs. Building, Advantages of a House, Choosing an Apartment
- Furnishing a Home: Furniture, Draperies and Rugs, Bed Springs and Mattresses, Linens, China, Glass, Flat Silver, Kitchen Equipment, Cooking Utensils, Baking Utensils, Food Storage Equipment, Cleaning Equipment
- Family Financial Management
The booklet is in GOOD condition, wear at the edges, blunted corner tips, a few minor creases and stains.
***Item will be packaged with care in an acid free sleeve, placed between two pieces of cardboard and shipped in a Bubble mailer.***
***If you need something SHIPPED FASTER than First Class shipping (2-5 Days) or by a specific date, please contact me and if necessary I'll get you a quote for expedited shipping prices.***
***Vintage and antique items each have a unique history, and are sold exactly as I bought or found them/ They are in “AS FOUND" condition. Due to their unique nature, rarity, and age, all items are sold “AS IS”.***
THANK YOU for looking!
Questions, Comments? Please contact me. Ephemera Obscura